MANAGEMENT OF SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS
From project initiation throughout project implementation and project closure r.e.m. offers management according to International Project Management tools such as PRINCE2 or EU standards.
This service includes:
- scientific asssistence during project proposal preparation and development phase;
- timely delivery of the scientific project milestones;
- monitoring of work package progress and resources throughout the project;
- risks identification and management through the life of the project;
- change and knowledge management;
- organisation of meetings and conferences.
r.e.m. offers to establish a competent Project Office for project administration during the day to day project management, development and administration of the project website, the administrative and financial coordination and management, the control and management of scientific documentation, risk analysis and mitigation, and supporting the exploitation and dissemination of results.
r.e.m. has many successful years’ experience in managing projects on an international and national level, in European countries, Latin-American countries, Arab countries, and Asia with numerous counterparts from industry to research institutions and governmental and non-governmental organisations.
Radiation Environment Management